Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Morning

I forget what the job of Saturday mornings use to be, I suppose I could look at those lovely buttons Carmi made and Leslie sent me. But I'm just too tired. Saturday morning at my house usually is my lunatic husband setting the alarm to listen for the song of the hour at 6:10 a.m. No nobody has to get up, and he goes right back to sleep, but I'm up. It brings to mind the War of the Roses, that movie with Michael Douglas,and Kathleen Turner, yes I want to whip that alarm out the window, Except I would have to then clean up the glass, because he is not only a lunatic, he's horribley inept at clean up. So I'm up. I'd make him get up as well except that then I have to listen to him. So he gets to sleep in until I'm ready to leave for work and then all HELL is going to break loose. There must be something Ms. Manners has to say about alarm clock etiquette. Oh' well I'm sure it's too late to teach the OLD DOG new tricks. Watch out for flying alarms if your walking past my house, don't trip on the shoes I whipped out when I came down the stairs. I then nearly rolled away on a shell casing from a shooting tournament, (yes the kind CSI find after someone is killed. My mother use to say "szkoda kuli" (a waste of a bullet) and yes it would be, and too much effort. But sometimes...
Have a good one.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.