Friday, July 4, 2008

Great Dame

The one thing I can count on is Agatha Christie. I love Agatha. I almost named my daughter after her. She's not as well known as Mary Westmacott, the name she used to write her romance novels. I just finished reading Black Coffee, I know how it will all work out, but none the less at the end of a difficult day, it's like a comfy pair of slippers to slip into a Hercule Poirot mystery. I know I will never write 80 novels, I would have to live a long long time, and I know that I will not be a great dame, but she inspires me, the persistence, the very British attitude, and the in between History lesson. Love it, love it, love it. A ride on the Orient Express is the the Biggest thing on my Bucket List, and there better be a murder, and no gypsies involved please.
Dame Agatha Christie, Wikepedia.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.