Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For the First Time

I have a lot of friends that blog, and I really love reading everything they think about, their past life experiences and their present thoughts. So..... I have jumped on the band wagon and have launched my blog today. I feel well rested after the long weekend. I love when everything is closed. My boys are home and we generally watch crap on T.V. but we watch together. And I love it. So for the first time in my blog, I'd like to say that I love long weekends. I really hated it when our Provincial government did away with most P.D. Days, I enjoyed them too. So after reading the recent articles in the Toronto Star about getting rid of Victoria Day I though I'm going to thoroughly enjoy this one. I hope you'll visit my blog frequently as I try to learn all the cool things you can do on a blog. I will most probably be talking about things I love to do, and people who inspire me. Have a wonderful day, I sure did.

2 comments:

Leslie Jane Moran said...

Oh I'm so delighted that you've done this! I can't wait to see all your entries. Good job. I also love the "Irenka" name.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great project CI...it is a great way to talk about your day or feelings in a way that truly express what you are feeling.going through. Its funny how things from years ago still stay so vivid in our minds today.
Andrea P

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.