Saturday, January 19, 2019

getting old is a mystery event

I turned 65 this past November.  My sisters and nieces took me to dinner and mystery theatre. A very pleasant event.  Since then, I've been struggling to dump this cold.  Christmas was a lovely event too, even though our usual Christmas Eve celebration was very quiet, only one of my sons was able to be with us.  I still cooked like I was having 20 for dinner.   Hope 2019 is good for all.  We'll be having weddings and baby births, and continued job searching.  It's scary that young people with degrees cannot find jobs they will like going to for the rest of their careers.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Belated Birthday Irene! How nice that your sisters and nieces took you to dinner and a mystery theater! I've wanted to do a mystery theater but haven't yet.

Jenny said...

Good to see you, dear Irene! Sorry about the cold. I hope as you read this, that you're feeling much better. Congratulations on having attained such a venerable age. I think now you can just do whatever you want. If you're not already doing that anyway. I cooked too much too. But it was all so good! Happy New Year .... xoxo

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.