Monday, November 21, 2016

It`s Monday What are you Reading...A Duty to the Dead

A Duty to the Dead is the first of the Bess Crawford mysteries.  I`ve read a number of the later books and am sort of mad with myself for doing so.  In spite of the fact that they all can stand alone, I now know that Bess makes it out of this mystery, none the less it`s a good read.  I had no idea... Love Charles Todd books.  I`ve now gone through my stack and put numbers on them, so as not to be so annoyed with myself on the Ian Rutledge series.

Happy Reading..

2 comments:

Nise' said...

One of the reasons it is so hard for me to knowingly read books out of order.

Vicki said...

I like reading an author's books in order too, even if their not in a series.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.