Monday, October 17, 2016

It's Monday, what are you reading?An Unwilling Accomplice

World War I Battlefield nurse Bess Crawford’s career is in jeopardy when a murder is committed on her watch, in this absorbing and atmospheric historical mystery.

I love reading Historical fiction, and especially murder mystery.  Bess Crawford is a "sister" by this I mean a nurse.  I love how she has to press and starch her uniform, and tuck her hair up into her cap.  And I love even more how Simon comes to her rescue.  If I were casting director who would I cast in the role of Simon?  hmm, 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That looks like a book my daughter Erica would enjoy! Maybe I'll find her a copy for Christmas. Thanks, dear Irene. xoxo

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Please tell us who gets the role!

Saturday Snapshot... tea cup

This is a teacup my aunt Julia gave me,  it's very gold.  When we were very young, my sisters and brother and I, all went to Polish ...