Sunday, June 12, 2016

Saturday Snapshot... a day late and a dollar short?

I don't know what happened this week, but I lost a day.  Sasha ( the one with the hair) celebrated his 27th Birthday this week, June 6th to be exact, so we enjoyed a night out with his brother in the Metropolis of Toronto.  It was so busy on all the patios, we ended up eating indoors (which I prefer).  We didn't sing, but... we did eat cake.
terrible shot, but a shot nonetheless.

Idioms: a day late and a dollar short, apparently means I need to get organized. (fat chance).
P.S. see that watch band,  Daniel made it himself, he's ready to be stranded on a dessert island, he can unwind his watch band and swing from the trees.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Sasha! He looks a lot like you!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

Love to see a celebration. Happy you all could get together.

Jenny said...

Haaahaha what a time, dear Irene! Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Sasha! He is only a few weeks younger than my Andrew. xoxo

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.