Friday, October 10, 2014

Skywatch Friday...

Heavily inspired by my blogging friends, I've decided to take a photography course.  Armned with my little camera, out I went to shoot.  I must admit I was not happy the day I took these, it was very windy, I was very tired and sore, but out I went.

the assignment was fall colours,  Well I don't know where everyone else in the class found coloured leaves, but they were not in my immediate surrounding area, and I had to go read at the beach before the snow fell, so this was a fall sky.  Of the few and there were only a few photos, these were the  one's the instructor said I could post.

6 comments:

Margaret @ BooksPlease said...

I think I'd like a photography course. You've captured the lake surface and the clouds so well.

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

your photos look professional already. that ocean picture is lovely.

VioletSky said...

There aren't many good fall colours out there yet, are there?
But, the sky and the clouds have been very good these past few days!
have fun with your course.

Vicki said...

Beautiful! All of them!

Donna said...

Look at you! Getting inspired, taking classes, and taking lovely photos! You GO, girl! After you learn the tidbits of wisdom in the class, then go out and practice, practice, practice!

Jenny said...

Oh I hate blustery days, dear Irene, but they make for dramatic skies. Water is always an awesome subject. I need to take a photography course too. xoxo

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.