Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Salon...

Sunday Salon finds me beginning my participation in A month of letters.  I actually started yesterday.  Lisa, I've waited to mail my little, and I mean little, item to you until Feb. 1st, I figured you could always use more pink.  Today, I walked, as was the intention to the post office, of course I got real hungry on the way and ate a large bag of chips, just kidding.  I wanted a chocolate bar, but they didn't have my favorite kind so I was good.  I may have left 1/2 o.z. at my destination.  I printed off the calendar to this challenge, and have already thought of a bunch of folks I always mean to write, but rarely do,.  At 1/2 oz. a trip by the end of the month I could lose 14oz.  Oh well, my heart will love me better. 

What's up for the rest of the week, well, Monday, visiting with a friend.  Tuesday, hopefully visiting my Birthday Boy, Wednesday painting.  Thursday evening (after cleaning toilets all day) I will attend the 3rd in a series on Bio Ethics, very interesting seminar.  and so on and so on...

I think books are growing in my house.  I've run out of staircase spindles.  

My elbow is feeling a little better, if I could just stop carrying stuff.

I've finished reading For Your Tomorrow, what a tear jerker,  An excellent book, one every one living in the free world should read, however, I do understand those of you who have family in the services not wishing to do so.  More on that in a separate post.

Now on to After Her, Joyce Maynard, looking good.  (What's in a name)

Pkg. to U.S.A.02/01/14
Book to Winona02/02/14


2 comments:

Vicki said...

A Month of Letters sounds fun!

Glad your elbow is better, mine has bothered me before and me no likey!

Have a great week Irene!!

Jenny said...

I always mean to write more letters, dear Irene. Then I get distracted. The other day, while looking for some discs TG needed, I found some photos I'd been looking for back in December. I also found TWO letters I'd written back in September, sealed in envelopes and never mailed. I guess it's too late now. Neither one was to you, I am sad to say. xoxo

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.