It's 2014 and I'm off on yet another challenge. This year War Through the Generations is mixing it up a bit.
We’re going to focus on 1 war for 2 months rather than a full or half year.
Every two months, a new linky for a new war so everyone can share their review links.
In other words, read books from any of the listed wars during the entire year, then come back and post your reviews in the linky for the designated month.
Here’s the schedule: and my choices so far...
- Jan./Feb.: Gulf Wars (Gulf War/Operation Desert Storm and Iraq War/Operation Iraqi Freedom) For your Tomorrow
- March/April: French and Indian War- The Last of the Mohicans
- May/June: Korean War
- July/August: WWI (100th Anniversary)Charles Todd, I have several on my TBR pile so I'll try to work my way through. and The Angel Makers, I've had this on my TBR pile for some time.
- Sept./Oct.: WWII, too many on my TBR pile to choose right now.
- Nov./Dec.: Vietnam War, Norwegian by Night,
Level of Participation:
- Dip Your Toes: Read 1 book for any war
- Novice: Read 1 book per war throughout the year for a total of 6 books on 6 different wars
- Intermediate: Read 2+ books for 1 war, and 1 book for each of the others for a total of 7 books
- Expert: Read 2+ books for each war for a total of 12 books
- For Sign up check out the site.