Monday, October 28, 2013

Library Loot...

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. To participate, just write up your post and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

I have found that since I've stopped volunteering on Fridays, my library visits have been sporadic at best.  I love reserving on line and do so very frequently, but I usually ask my son to pick up for me.  He's a library junky.  Although he draws the line at picking up chick lit.  Silly boy.  But it only takes one great review from a blogger I trust to get me to "place a hold".  I just returned The Welsh Girl, good book.

And on the shelf or the staircase more precisely... are

Necessary Lies, Diane Chamberlain
Lineup, Liad Shoh
I can see in the Dark, Karin Fossum

On hold is

Albert from Adelaide,

So you can see that my library card is well used. Enjoy your week.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I've been on a library kick lately, but I had my daughter return my due books last week and haven't gone yet to pick up more.

Jenny said...

I think that there are not many pairs of words in the world, dear Irene, than "library card."

martha brown said...

My Library card is also well used -- mostly with books for my classroom lately. Where Are You, Bernadette is my most recent checkout.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.