Friday, May 17, 2013

Furniture Friday...


One of these days... I will remember to join the party hosted by Miss Mustard Seed.  Each Friday bloggers join in posting their creations, many, many wood pieces have been saved from dumpsters and landfills.  BRAVO! to all.  I've personally saved many a piece, but often neglect to take the beginning or ending photos.  Take fore example the little dresser that was bright Cadmium Yellow, that I've silverized.  Turned out great, but I still can't seem to download a photo into my blog.  Annoying, I must find my tech support soon.  For some interesting transformations do check out the Furniture Party. 
basement rescue before
to funky bed for a sweet little girlHave a great party.




4 comments:

Esme said...

That is rather impressive.

Jenny said...

Dear Irene, you got all of your own talent in this area, plus mine. I have none; you are in possession of all the skill. So do take good care of it and apply it wisely.

Parabolic Muse said...

OMG! This is great!
We actually have a coffee table from IKEA that's unpainted. I've been dying to paint it myself, and never have. I must do something about that. You're inspiring me.

Jenners said...

You've got to remember the before and after -- that is what makes these posts so fun. WELL DONE!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.