Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Salon...

It's been that kind of month.  Yes it has!  I always seem to have too much to do, having nothing to do with Christmas.  Today, while my husband is off stuffing his face with turkey at his "other" family's, and my son is working, I should be relaxing, but you know the list... laundry ,cooking, food shopping (hate food shopping), and the house is a mess.  So hopefully on route to church I can finish my book, because it certainly doesn't look like I'm going to be sitting down for a few hours.  I TOTALLY missed Once Upon A Time this season, haven't got a clue what's going on, and I'm even losing my patience with Castle, (maybe because I keep falling asleep) and it's freaking cold here in the Great White North.  I don't think I'll be watching any "games".  I was down in my studio/sewing room the other day and dumped a whole box of "breakables"  I haven't had the time to clear them up, so today's the day.   I fell asleep with my hair still wettish and I really do look like that.  Have a good day you all.

10 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I've has 5 days off and back to work tomorrow; it went so fast. Today I had to grocery shop and iron...ugh, but now I'm enjoying a movie "Descendents" while visiting favorite blogs.

Hope your week is a good one.

Nise' said...

Sorry that it has been so busy that reading has taken a back seat! Frustrating when that happens. I hope you can catch up with Once Upon A Time with On Demand or Netflix, as it is really good. I've ended the holiday weekend with a migraine. Indulgence is not good for me!

Jenners said...

Well I hope it gets better soon as I'm not sure I would want to feel like picture for very long!

Donna said...

It's time to go to bed, catch some zzzz's, and hope that tomorrow is a better day!

Annie said...

glad you liked my photos Irene..
love the photos of the trees in your previous post not long gone by
very interesting..I always enjoy looking at nature closely also..just wish I was as creative as you!

bermudaonion said...

I hear ya - this is a stressful time of year!

Carrie K. said...

Sounds like it has been a crazy time for you! I hope you have been able to find some downtime to relax and recharge.

Vicki said...

Sorry you're feeling so stressed. Hope thing mellow out soon!

Jenny said...

Oh dear Irene, I loathe food shopping too, and I am always breaking things, and I often go to bed with my hair wet and wake up looking like something from another planet. We were separated at birth apparently.

Parabolic Muse said...

It's amazing how much fills the day. I've had some days off from work, and I feel like instead of making all the things I want to make, my time is filled with laundry, errands, driving, walking the dog, and cleaning. What is that about?!

Here's to catching up!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.