Friday, October 5, 2012

Postcard Friendship Friday...the drought is over?

I'm definetely not on theme today,  it should be a thanksgiving card with a turkey and pie and such, but it's this a wonderful welcome home card for a thanksgiving traveller, or a student far off in college, or not even so far off.

Another wonder little visit from my globe trotting niece. I travelled a long time, but finally arrived.  I suspect my mail man posts them on his blog first and then delivers them, well maybe not. She's off exploring Sweden's two biggest lakes.  The stamps are really cool too. I don't know if she knows I love chairs, but look at that little chair over the stamp.  Cool.  Thanks Ms. P.

Postcard Friendship Friday is hosted by Beth at the Best Hearts are Crunchy

7 comments:

Iwi said...

:)

lostforwords101 said...

I like how this card is framed. Would prefer a quiet walk on that road than work here in the office on a Sunday... oh well...sigh!

Happy weekend!

Vicki said...

Love the country road!! And the stamps are great reminders!

I'd sure love to be travelling with your niece, I love to travel but rarely get the chance and never out of the country :(

Snap said...

I'd like to be walking down that road, exploring, taking my time, maybe having a picnic! Happy PFF!

Jenny the Pirate said...

The stamps are wonderful. I bet your niece knows you love chairs, dear Irene.

VioletSky said...

Somehow, Thanksgiving and the countryside go hand in hand, don't they?
have a great weekend - in this suddenly coolish, autumnal weather!

bermudaonion said...

Mail is so strange, the way some comes quickly and others take forever to get here. That one was worth waiting for.