Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teacup Tuesday...

For people who are not orange/yellow fans, fall brings on a whole new dilemma of decorating for fall.  Well this little gem solves that problem for me, I can still have my pink table cloth (in my house of men) and include some fallish colours.  Enjoy a cup of tea today.  I will certainly need to, I'm clearing out a storage area, and packing away summer. How sad that makes me, both the cleaning and the summer goodbye. But more the cleaning. Where is the Indian Summer?

Teacup Tuesday is  hosted by Martha

P.S. this was another of my gifts from my painting pal.

3 comments:

Donna said...

LOL, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't care for the color orange!

Jenny said...

Indian summer is in full force here, dear Irene. I understand the wistful look back at real summer but as we know, blink and turn around twice and it will be back at our doorsteps. Meanwhile, happy autumn with all its outrageous beauties and pleasures!

Erica (Irene) said...

Pretty teacup....sometimes for some reason I like to drink a cup of tea in one of those cups instead of a mug. Depends on how I feel.....I haven't started any Fall decorating but I do have some yellowish/orange Mums that I bought for the garden.
Cleaning eeeks!!! I still have to talk myself into doing this....I'm hoping my daughter who graduated from York this spring will help me now that she's taken a year off before she continues.
Take care.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.