Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Mailbox... or Hassan's been a good boy.


Welcome to this month's Monday Mailbox, the meme started by Marcia and currently on tour around the internet. This month is Kristen from BookNAround  month to host this wonderful green-eyed monster inspiring meme. Yay!

I must say Hassan's been listening.  I got this massive package the other day, and only one book.  Creative Memories had a great sale on and I did a bit of damage and added to my acquisitions dept.  I'm the head of that dept.   

Since I have such a tall TBR pile the only book I received was the Weird Sisters, Eleanor Brown.

Have a great Monday everyone.

9 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Hooray for Hassan ;-)
I listened to The Weird Sisters and really enjoyed it!

Kristen said...

Enjoy all your scrapping stuff. :-) And I loved The Weird Sisters a lot. Hope you do too. Happy reading this week.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy! your book.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/09/mailbox-monday.html

Alyce said...

I thought The Weird Sisters was quite good. I hope you enjoy it too!

Vicki said...

I've had The Weird Sisters on my book radar for quite a while. Can't wait for your review.

Enjoy your Creative Memories!!

bermudaonion said...

The Weird Sisters is great once you get used to the plural voice.

Nise' said...

Way to go Hassan! I love CM, enjoy.

Martha Eskuchen said...

Ohhh - I am afraid to look at your creative memories blog - I bet it is fun. There was a great scrapping pack I could have picked up on our Alaskan cruise. Part of me wishes I had even though I don't do scrap books.
Have a great week reading/listening and scrapping. :-)

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Will you show is some of your scrapbooking?! And good job Hassan! Last time I visited it wasn't such a great job for him. ;)

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.