Friday, August 3, 2012

Postcard Friendship Friday...

Once again my sweet niece sent me this card.  It's the city entrance at Krakow.  My most favorite city in Poland, I loved Warsaw, but Krakow was unique.  Now my last visit was 30+ years ago, I'm sure it's changed, but it's still has history.  I love it.  Of course this is a historical view of the city, it was a little more progressed when I was there.  Thanks Ms. P.

Post Card Friendship Friday is hosted by Beth from The Best Hearts are Crunchy.

7 comments:

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I haven't been to Poland at all but I've had a few cards from both Warsaw and Krakov. They look absolutely beautiful and make me wish I could go.

Debs said...

Am sorry to say that I've never been to Poland either - it's on the list of places to visit some day though! Happy PFF!

Snap said...

Beautiful card and how nice that it holds fond memories for you! Happy PFF!

Postcardy said...

I haven't been to Poland either. The street looks surprisingly wide for the the horse and buggy age.

Erica (Irene) said...

Beautiful card.....i'm sure the city is nice b/c my sister in law went there to visit some relatives for the first time......

lostforwords101 said...

I'm envious that you've been to Krakow.

I was talking about it on a post earlier this week:

http://lostforwords101.blogspot.com/2012/07/krakow-poland.html

Thanks for sharing your Krakow postcard. Happy weekend.

Jenny Girl said...

I adore old photos/paintings like this.
Maybe someday you can get back to Poland.

Teaser Tuesday...Victoria Line, Central Line

I've been in a reading slump.  I swore in this 150th celebration of Canadian confederacy I would only read Canadian authors.  And I h...