Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Do you hear the bell ringing?


I had a rough day yesterday, something with my back... so today when the mailman rang the bell, I didn't really sprint to the door, but when I got there, BOY did I get a surprise.

have no idea why this is blurry, but it's a cute little package with lovely ribbon,.
beautiful hand stamped paper



 and some wonderful little cards...
my niece Louise could have posed for this one
and then I opened the box and got my wings...
I immediately took a pain pill and got my little tree out to give proper honour to them.

This wonderful little creation was a gift from Sandi from Wayside Treasures, Sandi sells these on her Etsy site. check it out.  THANK YOU Sandi.  I love my wings. You know when an angel gets her wings you hear a bell.  Ding a Ling a ling. I've been collecting little ephemera for an altered book I'm working on, (or as my kids say mom never throws anything out) SO ALL the bits that came with my package will be creatively added to my Christmas Memories book, while my wings grace my tree.  There's nothing on this tree at the moment it's the tree I like to put real roses on, so in the mean time it looks naked.  Think I'll have to put some baby's breath on it.  

4 comments:

Alyce said...

What a wonderful surprise! I hope that you're back is feeling better!

Snap said...

Ding Ding Ding! Yippee!!!

(Hope you and your back are on the mend.)

Jenners said...

What a wonderful surprise! I love when that happens.

Vicki said...

How neat! I love surprises like
that!!

Hope your back heals quickly!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.