Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's show time, well almost...

Today is the eve of the election here in Ontario.  I'm trying really hard to keep warm bodies in the seats of the election day workers.  YOU HAVE NO IDEA what a challenge that is.  For example Mini will be the supervisor at one site.  Mini works in the Disney store, guess how she greets people.  Her manager is really and truly Cruella de Ville.  NO KIDDING.  I'm that guy that sits quietly and snickers.   HE HE HE... We had to have French speaking workers in the office so that means students, boy do we have to worry in our old age.  This was suppose to be the cream of the crop, the cream is definitely fat free.  If you know what I mean?  I'm so tired of telling them the same think (thing) everyday, I'm starting to write notes, hope they can read.  I'm going to try to get pictures today, totally not allowed but what the hey!  Mini came for training yesterday, and Cruella is in today... Wish me luck.  And I mean say a very sincere Prayer.  So it's Hi HO Hi HO it's off to work I go...

2 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Oh Irene, quanto tempo è passato dall'ultima volta che ho visto questo film della W.D. :)))
Meraviglioso !
Sembra ieri.... eppure sono trascorsi quasi 38 anni !!!!! Sigh !
Baci... è sempre un piacere leggerti !
Ciao Myriam :))

Jenny said...

Dear Irene, where you at girl? I miss you.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.