Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It must be one of those days...

It's been one of those days when strange thoughts jump into my head.  For example, I'm on the bus, it's on a very busy highway, and there's a bunny in the middle lane.  It's a dark and stormy night  and I'm thinking Peter Rabbit will surely need chamomile tea and honey when he gets home, that's if he's not road kill.   Then I click into Jenny's blog and she's got another animal in the middle of the road.  Come on rodents find a hole and stay out of the roadways. I sure would like to.  I'm sitting here waiting for my boys to come home, they're out there in the storm too.  So maybe I need to check out Peter Rabbit nah! I'll just buy one of Carmi's creations at the One of a Kind.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Are you on cold meds? lol

Donna said...

How funny! And Jenny's video was about a beaver greeting folks to Canada too! Well, that was probably Marty that was hopping in the middle of the road. He gets into more mischief! He would like a spot of tea very much, particularly if you add a dash of bourbon, LOL.

Jenny said...

Yeah girl, those Canadian beavers are on the ball. Friendly too. You've got to admire that sort of engaging personality even to the possible detriment of personal safety, dear Irene! p.s. thanks for the linky love, luv.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.