Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wee bit o Wednesday...

My readers will know me better than anyone else. Maybe I should make my husband read this, nah!

one} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Blue bloods, love Tom Sellick, wish the show was better.

{two} ear piercings on men: yes or no?
No. No. No.
 
{three} do you have dish or comcast?
Comcast.
 
{four} what's your favorite current fashion trend?
it's embarassing.... I hate wearing underwear, hence the p.j.s most of the day when I'm home.
 
{five} if you could learn to do anything, money not being an issue, what would it be?
I would study Ikebana in Japan
 
{six} red or white wine?
Red.
 
{seven} what type of food is your favorite (ex. italian, mexican, etc.)
french
 
{eight} hp or mac?
Undecided.
 
{nine} what color is your bedroom?
Kansas Wheat
 
{ten} what's your favorite form of exercise?
I hate exercise.  I walk to get places so it's not really exercise.

My question is How can you be married to someone for 32 years and not know what kind of chips they like. 


Wee bit O Wednesday is hosted by Leigh Ashley

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Hmmmm, I don't know since I know just about everything about my hubby. Even down to his favorite number. Think we may spend TO much time together?

Jenny said...

I'm confused, dear Irene. Is it a current fashion trend TO wear underwear or NOT to wear underwear?

Irene said...

Not wearing underwear is fashionable. I only do it at home, in private. I see all these young ladies not wearing any in public. I better not lose my marbles, I may go out in public without them.

Parabolic Muse said...

This is a fun list. I love ear piercings on men, but I don't like those big stretched circle things whatever they call them. ick!

Chips are difficult. Because a person's tastes change a lot. The key is to make the person buy their own chips! HA!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.