Monday, March 7, 2011

Mailbox Monday...

I'm trying desperately to participate in my usual memes.  But I've been a little BLUE lately.  I can't talk about it right now, but suffice it to say, reading has been not very efficient.  I think I might wash floor, that way when I weep it just gets into the bucket.  My mailbox had only two books this week, I finally got my copy of Tana French's book which I'm reading for our Ireland Read a long, and  the Book of Tommorow, my sweet upholstery teacher is sending me the Threads Magazine so I might pass the time with my mom in an atmosphere of "sewing" which she loved.  So I recieved a shipment of those this week as well.  
I'd love to participate in Musing Mondays as well, except I just can't find it.  HELP I'm a blond and I can't find it. 




8 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling blue and I hope you find something to help lift you out of your funk soon.

Donna said...

{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Nise' said...

I hope the blues will leave quickly.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're going through a rough time. Hope things are better soon!

Annie said...

Oh, Irene. I am so sorry you are not your usual self. That is no good. And I know how it feels, because it sometimes hits me too.
I do hope that by the time you get this you are feeling a bit better.
I found a site by googling "musingmondays":

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/musing-mondays-mar-7/

is that the one you are looking for?
I hope it might help!

Prayers for you.

ps I fly to NYC on Saturday. Yay.

Annie said...

ps I meant to say Irene, how much I really love catching up here and reading about all the books you read. They are always so interesting. I can see I am going to be buying a few books while I am away, they are so much cheaper there than here!
Now it is time to go mow the back yard!

Jenners said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling blue and weeping into your mop water. I've been having similar feelings so we can cry along together. Hugs to you.

Jenny said...

Please don't cry, dear Irene! It hurts my heart.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.