Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For Today

For Today is hosted my the Simple Woman's Daybook.



Taking Part In The Simple Woman's Daybook
The Simple Woman's Daybook will be posted each Tuesday.

Here's how to take part:

1. Write up and publish your journal page using the questions/picture ideas I have listed below into your blog entry. Be as descriptive as you can! (You may cut and paste them for the purpose to participate in The Simple Woman's Daybook.) Please add your "picture thought" photo at the end of your daybook entry because we all love pictures!
~*~*~*~*~

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... it's a little drizzley
I am thinking...it's probably a good day for a road trip
I am thankful for...friends that are willing to drive me all over the place
From the learning rooms...that I can sit in the back seat for long periods of time and not be car sick.
From the kitchen...I didn't cook, we ate out
I am wearing...capri pants and t shirt
I am creating...nothing at the moment
I am going...to ART AND SOUL
I am reading...The Lace Reader, I know I said this last week, but I had to read When will there be good news instead, it travelled better.
I am hoping...to get the gift of photoshopping ability in the next day.
I am hearing...Idol in the other room.
Around the house...not much, I'm not home
One of my favorite things...looking at how the mountain tops meet the sky
A few plans for the rest of the week:a lot of creative activity.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
It has taken me 23 years to get a poppy to bloom in my garden, it seems it always gets trampled on or pulled as it is coming up, and this year it is up and blooming and I'm not home. So I took this shot before I left this a.m.

Have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Buongiorno Irene,
come andiamo oggi ?
In Italia stamani il tempo รจ veramente brutto !

Carmi Cimicata said...

Irene! I wanted to wish you well before you left! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

"From the kitchen...I didn't cook, we ate out
I am wearing...capri pants and t shirt
I am creating...nothing at the moment"

Those could have been my answers...most of the time they are!

Congrats on the Poppy!

Hope you have loads of fun!

Annie said...

Isn't that always the way. I always miss the lovely rain we often have when I am away, or the beautiful orchids on the tree at the front gate when they flower. Not always luckily!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.