Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Finds,



This meme is hosted by MizB of Should be Reading.

Yip another Meme for me. I just finished my book so Friday 56 was not a relevant choice today, and as I'm so excited by other happenings this week, I thought I'd participate in this meme because you see Friday FINDS to me means I've actually found something in my very messy house. I know that I posted a few weeks ago about altered books and my Pitman shorthand note book, well I was talking about it at the seniors home and low and behold, someone left one for me. How thoughtful. Yes I know I don't need to take on yet another adventure, but it's good to have, right.
Enjoy this beautiful sunny/cold day.

1 comment:

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Irene,
buon fine settimana.
Myriam

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.