Monday, March 8, 2010
Mellow Yellow Monday
I chose yellow for this photo meme because it's my favourite colour and I think the world is always better with a splash of yellow ... whether it's in your home or in nature.
The rules are pretty simple:
1. Every Monday post a photo with a little or a lot of yellow.
2. Please only post photos you have authority to use.
3. Include a Mellow Yellow Badge or a link to this blog in your post.
4. Leave the link to your Mellow Yellow post below on Mr. Linky.
5. Visit other blogs listed ... comment & enjoy!
I got this wonderful card in today's mail. It's from my traveling friend Leslie. Don't you just love the suits. Happy Mellow Yellow Monday. Be sure to stop by and check out the other wonderful posts. I may be posting this again on Friday for Postcard Friendship Friday.
This is a teacup my aunt Julia gave me, it's very gold. When we were very young, my sisters and brother and I, all went to Polish ...
Just started this one, I have never read Luanne Rice. Some of it so far is heartbreaking. Happy Reading. from Amazon.ca In the five y...
" Lieutenant Graham, I'd like very much to ask you a question. Though you needn't answer if you don't with to." &...