Saturday, January 9, 2010

A new adventure?

Since Leslie is away being a grandmother, I find I'm a little out of sorts with my schedule, (which HAS to get back on track this upcoming week) so I've been blog
hopping, and I just discovered this site. I'm not sure I'm up for the challenge, since I'm challenging myself so much with reading and walking and all but it is interesting...

Lynn over at getting my feet wet
P.S. I'm not sure why my link isn't connecting directly, just click it on the page error thingy.
If anyone out there is interested in being a part of a new
Traveling Sketchbook
please contact me by leaving a comment on this blog post and a way of getting in touch with you (blog or email address).(that would be Lynn not Irene).
We each make a page in what ever size we want using whatever media we want and send it to one person who adds a page of their own art, and in turn sends it to one person who adds a page and so on until it is returned to the owner of the book (you). You can have a theme for your book if you like or not.
If some of the artists involved live in an area of the world that is far from you there may be
extra postage fees to consider. The number of times you mail a book depends on the number of artists involved in the group. The last two books I was/am a part of have 9-10 participants.
The quality of the art is awesome, inspiring, fun,
so
think about it
and let me know
if you want to play!

1 comment:

Lynn Cohen said...

Wow! Thank you so much for coming to my blog today and annoucing to your blog world that we are starting another TRAVELING ARTBOOK.
(http://lynn-nonameblog.blogspot.com) I was able to get to my blog via your link. I got to a page that said it was in error but when I clicked there I got to the blog.
People may also email me at lynnc66@comcast.net if interested.

Again, thanks for doing this, and I do hope you will return to my blog again. Your lists of books are amazing! I will come back here too.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.