Saturday, January 23, 2010

Friday Night at the Movies


When my boys were little, I use to let them stay up and watch a movie on Friday night. Stay up was till 9 p.m. Well now we stay up considerably later, since they are men now. Last nights adventure was Inglorious Bastards. We all love historical fiction. So war stuff is often a choice. Not a chance of me watching a chick flick. So you ask? It was a good movie, not necessarily based on any facts I think, but certainly good, not for the faint of heart, must love blood and guts.

Inglorious Bastards photo from the cover of DVD.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Haven't seen this one yet myslef. Herar good reviews on it. Yeah, not surprised at the blood and guts. Quentin Tarentino movies are good for lots of that.

Karen said...

I must say, I thought it was awful.... Way too violent, and for what purpose? I don't get it. It made Americans look as bad as the nazi's. Just horrific.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.