Thursday, August 13, 2009

W lover

When I re-read my post for yesterday and then the link within I realized I must love the letter W. It reminded me of the good old days with Sesame Street.


Well bright and early this morning, my eldest son called to let us know he would soon become Lieutenant Dan, yup you heard me right. Well the only W I could think of was WAR. I've tried really hard to discourage him, but it seems he's set, and if you know Dan he is awful to convince. So you can see why I long for the good old days when we would walk about the house singing Sesame Street Songs, and collecting bottle caps, (that were not beer). It doesn't seem like that long ago. What happened. Well I guess he grew up. And yes, I know it's only the reserves but I know this kid well enough to know he's easily swayed. So now I'll
have those car parts for a lot longer than I thought. So that's the flavour of the day, I hope it is just of the day.

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.