Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just when I was feeling stupid...

As most of you know, or maybe not, I created this blog to do some research for my Romance Novel. Well, our teacher has instructed us to read what we want to write, or at least the genre. I'm having a bit of difficulty with that, romance is can be so boring sometimes. So I started to read just what I like, and am now just blog hopping through some author sites. Well I stumbled upon a site Reading at the Beach and on Friday it was "Friday 56", you'll have to check it out. Well this particular post required a link back in the comment section. I could link back to my main blog, but not to my post, so I thought and thought, (much like Winnie the Pooh?) and thought some more, and as I was pulling the mother of all weeds today I figured it out. So just when I was feeling stupid ...

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thanks for that link. I found a book that looks good so requested it from my library.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit. You have a great blog. I absolutely love the quote on your sidebar. I hope it's the first thing I think of when I get out of bed in the morning :)

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.