Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Watching from the sidelines...

I always thought I watched well. I love reading and seeing what other people are doing and am forever amazed at the talent the ideas. Like Kelly Kilmer! Like Nancy! and Marissa I love that Marissa is a great Mom. I am so inspired, I think Leslie nudges me on well, I love that she takes on these projects and just goes to town with them. I'm always thrilled to see her results. She a great teacher, we miss her desperately in painting. And Carmi well that's a whole 'nother world. Love her ideas and her preserving all those lovely old linens. I've been blessed to be a watcher from the sidelines with these ladies and most of them I've hugged. And then there are those ladies that I've hugged only via blogging. I'm inspired in so many ways, I only have the time to watch from the sidelines.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Irene! The book looks pretty complex actually. I tend to hoard a lot of books and never try a thing. I don't trust that I could pull it off without a teacher - which would be awful for my self-confidence. But most of the supplies seem so 'exotic'and I don't know where they find them. I've been watching the ground as I walk outside - partly to keep from falling and partly to discover the odd rusted nut or bolt.

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.