Sunday, February 1, 2009

What would you say to your younger self?

I get a newsletter from Quietfire Design (see side bar for link) on a regular basis. Love it! Today's journal prompt was, What would you say to your younger self? I had to laugh out loud when I got it. Moisturize? Dump that Loser? were only two of the suggestions. What would you say to yourself? Hmmmm. I think many of us would not have used baby oil to sun bathe or fry with when we were younger. We would certainly moisturize. Now about those losers. I always tell my husband I wouldn't marry him again, now. But, I could not have had my kids out of wedlock. I still would love to have my children, only at least one more. Should have started earlier. Would have gone to University, in spite of the cost. Never would have quit my job, even if only part-time. Keep driving after I got my license. Moisturize. Bake till the cows came home when I didn't gain weight so quickly. Learn to swim. Learn to ski. Never give up my sewing room. I would have tried harder to keep in touch with friends from college. Moisturize. Would have bought a bigger home, one with a sunroom, for a studio. There is one on sale on 20hwy. that I always loved. Wrong city. Moisturize. Well can't think of anything else right now...

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.