Friday, October 10, 2008

Belated Birthday Wishes


Not really belated, October 2nd is my mother-in-laws birthday. I don't remember why I could not get to blog about it, must of been something depressing in the rest of the day to cause that, however, I did wish her a great day and more importantly a great year. She's the lady you see in the photo with my husband, her eldest son. I won't tell you how old she was this year, suffice it to say that the photo was taken when my husband had a full head of brown hair, which is not the case now. Gaida, is the mother of seven children, six of them boys. That should get her into heaven without any questions asked, and I know St. Peter is at the gates, but I'm sure he has a female assistant since you know things would not be organized otherwise, and she will certainly put in a good word for Gaida. It's been a rough ride for Gaida, and she does it all without a single complaint, and all with a smile, or a joke, or a laugh. She's only too willing to help anyone if she can. She's a great gardener, a loving mother and an all around good person. I'd like to wish her STO LAT, but I don't know that anyone wants to live to be a hundred years old. I do wish her pleasure from each flower she plants, and that's a lot, a kind word from her children, and grandchildren and great grandchildren and a healthy future. Happy Birthday MOM

No comments:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to my wonderful son,  it's bee 33wonderful years. Hope this year proves to be the best yet.